Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am going to be a new mama of a precious little boy. This will be the first puppy i've ever had.......so I will definately be asking many many questions i'm sure:) I don't get him for another few weeks, which is like torture. The breeder has been sending me pics of him so here is one for you all to see. I can't wait to finally meet him. He doens't have a name yet but I figure when I see him, his name will just come to me.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome...what a sweet little puppy! I'm sure you'll find this board very helpful for when you bring him home, new mommy jitters and all. I know I did! :wave:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx, I'm sure I will find this site very helpful.....I already have actually:) I've been reading and reading and reading, just trying to be as ready as possible.

·
Registered
315 Posts
hi there :wave: im kelly millie mummy

and im new to all this to millie is my frist puppy and i've had so much fun with her shes my :angel13: but you'll know what i mean when you get your little boy if you need to know anythink i'll be happy to help
hope to speak to you soon
kelly&millie

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the warm welcome. I will definately have a million questions for all of you i'm sure :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts