Chihuahua People Forum banner

Greetings from St.Louis!!!

1K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  xfayex 
#1 ·
:wave:
Greetings from St.Louis!!!
Hi I'm Tina in St.Louis, Mo. I just adopted a 2 yr old Chi from a rescue group. Her name is Millie. She is sooo sweet! She's med hair, black with a white bib. She wieghs 7lbs. She follows me every place, and is always giving me kisses. When we go to bed, she snuggles up under the covers right next to me. I just love her to pieces!
I never owned a Chi baby before, I always had huge dogs. I have Multiple Sclerosis and I no longer work because of it and I cannot handle large breeds anymore, so I decided on getting a Chi baby. My step Mother has 2 females and a male. One of the females just had babies so Millie and I will be getting another baby soon. He is a short hair apple head tea cup. I have already decided to call him Q-Tip. My house is now Millies' Queendom! lol She sure is a special little princess!!
I am looking forward to getting to know you all and your Chi babies! When I get a scanner I will post pics. I love seeing all of your babies! Thanks for sharing!!
Toodles 'till later,
hugs,
Tina and Millie :wave:

#3 ·
Welcome!! I grew up in St. Louis... lived there for 23 years before getting married and moving away. I miss it terribly. Only place I have ever really felt at home. May not live there anymore but I still root for the Cards! :)

Millie sounds like such a sweetie!! Chi's are such wonderful little dogs. So precious and full of love. Looking forward to hearing more about her!

#4 ·
Teacup?

I mentioned that I was getting another Chi baby soon, and that he was a teacup. I know there is no such thing as a "Teacup Chi". To me, the phrase "Tea cup" is just a way of describing the size. Both parents of the puppy I am getting are both 3 lbs. I was reading over some of the posts here and it seems like the word "Tea Cup" upsets people. I hope I haven't upset anyone by my choice of words.
Hugs,
Tina...Millies Mommy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.