Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel awfully strange introducing myself in the newbie corner, but here I am!

My name is Tang (no, not really), and I enjoy death metal, reading (and more recently, audiobooks), chihuahuas, and watching Deadliest Catch. Actually, I wasn't a fan of chi's before I started dating my gf of 5 years. Like most, I fell prey to the stereotype of loud, more-than-mildly obnoxious rat-like canines. As they say, the mightiest fall the farthest.

Anyways, that's more than enough about me for now, so here's a picture of one of my boys, Sidney.

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
welcome to the forum and what a wonderful looking Chi you have there....
has the cutest little nose :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to the group. Sydney is a very handsome boy ( I saw the other pics you posted of him also) and I love is coloring. My hubby wasn't a fan of chis until he bought our first one 20 years ago.. yep, he bought her..lol He also chose our 2nd and our 3rd chi babies..I didn't get to choose one until the 4th addition..:coolwink: I think the "dynamic" personality of these little guys are often most appealing to men once they realize these are definitely not "little sissy dogs!" We have one 5.5 pounder who thinks he is a Rottie.. and would take on the world..lol

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, Sydney is adorable....

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi and welcome to you and little sydney his coloring is very pretty how old is he and how much does he weigh thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts