Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gretel is a little under the weather today, she woke up with a bit of fever today so we went to see the doctor, doctor thinks the poor thing has had an upper respiratory infection and with all the excitement lately it's just antagonized it, so it's antibiotics the rest of the week :( she did let me get a couple snaps in before she finally decided to sleep, poor thing.

Godric however is my little supermodel and he doesn't mind a picture one bit!

As you can see we don't eat our food out of a bowl in this house, we much prefer to scatter it across the floor, play with it and eat it 1 piece at a time, silly pup.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Gretel is very sweet looking!! Sorry to hear she has an infection, poorl girl!

Godric is ever too adorable! Are you a true blood fan as well? :3

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gretel is very sweet looking!! Sorry to hear she has an infection, poorl girl!

Godric is ever too adorable! Are you a true blood fan as well? :3
Awe! You understood the reference! Ha, everyone else looks at me like i'm an idiot when I say his name.

Yes we're Trueblood fans here, when I saw Gretel for the first time at 4wks I knew as soon as I saw her she was a Gretel, just popped in my head. It's very suiting, and as she is Gretel, my bf is Gary it seemed fitting to have another G running around ha.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are both so adorable. :) So sorry about Gretel's infection, poor sweetie. I hope it clears up soon.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Haha, the name looks to suit him very well, indeed!! I used to have a dobe name Gretchen - no idea where it came from, but just as you say, I just knew when we saw her!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Sorry to hear Gretel is under the weather.

Godric is so handsome. Love his coloring.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Sorry Gretel isn't feeling well. But Godric is definitely posing. Such cute babies. :) Love looking at their pics.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your concern about Gretel, since we saw the doctor, shortly before this post, till now she's perked up considerably; she even ate for the first time today and had a short play session with her brother, Godric.

Our doctor has been really good to us and he's assured me she'll be up and kicking 100% in a few days with the antibiotics. It's so unlike my little girl to be down in the dumps, she's always the life of the party!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Sorry to hear Gretel isn't too well at the moment, hope she feels better soon!
Goric is gorgeous! I love his colour!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts