Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This is Bailey, he is a long-haired Chihuahua and so far has proved hypo-allergenic to me. We dog-sit for my fiancé's manager and in the future we would like a dog with his colour.

So far I have looked at dogs for sale on Gumtree, etc but I've never seen one like him.

Anyone know where I could get him from? We are in Europe (Amsterdam) and travel around a lot, so happy to venture quite far.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
From the picture I'd say that Bailey is a buff colored long hair chihuahua. I don't see gray coloring in that picture. He has a little white under his chin, it looks like. If Bailey is not triggering your allergies, maybe you aren't allergic to dogs?

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
On my screen he looks blue, but with white markings. Hair on his ears and his nose are definitely blue.
i would say he is a blue/silver sable, blue based, but his undercolour and markings are almost white.
I don't think there is a link between colour and allergies, it is more likely that his coat type is what you need to look for.

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Yes, definitely a blue sable, his undercolour in the second pic is the cream/oatmeal shade i would expect on a blue sable. Not as unusual as a blue/silver, so shouldn't be difficult to find one. My Delilah is the same colour but smooth coated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts