Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here are some shots I took today. Funny how it worked out because I wasn't even planning on doing this, they just happen to all come together like this without me having to sit them down lol.

After coming in from outside they all ran up the steps and I was a few minutes behind them so when I was about to head up I see 3 adorable dogs looking back at me! Kanyon, Kizzie & Kaige. I didn't have my camera prepared so I ran to my room to get it, shocked when I got back they were still there lol (Usually when I run into a room they follow me) So I said to my mom this would be a perfect shot if Shayley was here! So I called Shayley and she came and sat right next to Kanyon! So perfect! It took a couple shots but here is how it went down! lol

If you notice, Shayley is perfect in all the shots! lol She's my little model. The last shot makes me laugh at Kaige because he's got his head tilt like "We's done yets?" lol I love these little monsters!!!:hello1: Best part was they all sat down perfectly on their own, I didn't even have to move them lol. :hello1:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a beautiful group of dogs! Loved the pics!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your gang is one of my faves on here <3 thanks for sharing!
Aw Sherri!! Thank you! =) I feel the same about your little gang!:D

They are very sweet, that Shayley is a real cutie, she looks really happy to be in a home that appreciates her.
Thanks Tanna! She's my oldest baby girl! Love her so much!

What a beautiful group of dogs! Loved the pics!
Thanks hon! =)

Your dogs are just amazing. Great pics.
Thank you! They are good little monkeys lol

Kanyon looks to be fitting in nicely :)
lol Yes, he sure is!! He's been here a year so he's use to all their craziness!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such a beautiful group of babies! : )

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww.............You have an adorable fur family. They're so good at posing for the group pic too.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Such a beautiful group of babies! : )
Aw thanks hon!

Gorgeous gang!
Great pics to frame and keep forever too. x
Thanks Terri! I think this is a photo to be framed too!! =)

Fantastic photos!!!!!!
Thanks hon!

Awwwwwwwwwww.............You have an adorable fur family. They're so good at posing for the group pic too.
lol Thanks! It was luck! I can easily get the 3 little ones to pose but the big one has a mind of his own ! ha ha!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Hi so glad to see your group are all looking so cute and healthy they all look so msuch alike except the beautiful lab

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi so glad to see your group are all looking so cute and healthy they all look so msuch alike except the beautiful lab
Thanks hon! Yes, I love Black dogs. Kaige is black brindle. If I had it my wayI'd have all black dogs but sometimes when they adopt you, you don't have a choice! lol (AKA Kanyon):hello1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts