Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww my little love muffin!!! :love2:
Just look at those sweet eyes!

How are you feeling Caitlin?

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Wow, I have only been on this site since Mid-May. She has really grown. Totally cute still but not so "puppy" anymore!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Truer words were never spoken! Things have been so crazy around here lately that I have not asked how Gemma's Mom is?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you all for the sweet compliments about Gemma. :love7:

Where has that tiny puppy gone? Such a pretty young lady.
I ask myself the same thing when I look at her. She still acts like a puppy, but she's matured physically so much!

Aww my little love muffin!!! :love2:
Just look at those sweet eyes!

How are you feeling Caitlin?
I'm doing much better, LS. Thank you for asking. My symptoms returned in a way more mild manner a few days ago but they seemed to have gone away again... If they come back anymore though I'm going to call the hospital.

She is adorable,she reminds me of Kay's puppy
You mean Chloe? I do see the resemblance in this picture!

Truer words were never spoken! Things have been so crazy around here lately that I have not asked how Gemma's Mom is?
I'm doing much better, thanks Tina. :) Just glad to be back home with my Gemma girl!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Well, you already know how much I adore Gemma. I have prearranged Toby's proposal, I hope you don't mind. LOL.

But for real, I can't believe how grown up she is. She's a little lady now!

Glad you are feeling better!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Caitlin, sorry the symptoms returned, hopefully it's all gone for good now. Hugs.

Ashley, you seem to be in good spirits too, hope things are easier for you.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
She is looking more and more mature every time I see a photo of her. What a beautiful girl.

Lion and Penny wish that Gemma lived in America so she could come play with them!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts