Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Romeo is one in a few weeks and is the most playful, hyper, mad, into EVERYTHING pup I've ever known.

When Romeo was 6 months, I adopted another Chi, Pax (they're best buds) who was one. At one, Pax was sooooo sensible and streetwise! Not into wires, or plugs or eating anything that came into his path - like Romeo still does!

Romeo is good, and trained ... he's just hyper!!! I love his character and would never want to repress his high jinks ... but do you think he will calm down a bit one day? :confused:

I thought his bad hip might slow him down a bit, but no!

The reason I got a second young chi, was so he had a play mate to ware him out. But at 11pm, me and Pax are dosing on the sofa and Romeo is still running around with a sock jumping around with his sock wanting us to play!!!! I love him to bits and I'm not criticising his behaviour cos he does have his quiet cuddly sleepy times where he sleeps on me.

Just wondered when chis tend to mature a little bit?

xxx

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Is Romeo fixed yet? My sister's chi Carter is super hyper and crazy too. He's almost two but just got neutered about two weeks ago and he's slowly starting to calm down!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is Romeo fixed yet? My sister's chi Carter is super hyper and crazy too. He's almost two but just got neutered about two weeks ago and he's slowly starting to calm down!!
Yeah, he got fixed at 7 months... I think he's always going to be a hyper little bunny. ;-)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
How cute! I could just picture it! I would be like . . ."come on I wnt to go to bed! Get tired!" hahaha

Seriously though, I feel for you. angel was very active as a pup. He is 20 months old now and is more of a "couch potato!"

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How cute! I could just picture it! I would be like . . ."come on I wnt to go to bed! Get tired!" hahaha

Seriously though, I feel for you. angel was very active as a pup. He is 20 months old now and is more of a "couch potato!"

Ha ha, yeah, he does make me smile.

Seriously I'll be dozing on the sofa... and then this little head will poke up with his favourite sock in his mouth. He can't jump on the sofa - so I just see a little head with a sock - it's so funny.

I say to him: "Romeo!!!! Don't you ever get tired????":confused::rolleyes:

But as he's been poorly recently, (see Certifect thread) ... It's just sooooooo good to see him back to his usual crazy self! :)

But I'm very relieved to read what you said ... I'll be counting down to 20 months!!! Just another 8 months to go!!!! ;-)

Rach

xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts