Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwww..... what a cutie he is. He looks so soft. I could pet him all day. :)

brodysmom

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's so cute! Didn't the others want to play with him?

no the others don't bother with jamoka becasue he's like a GRUMPY OL MAN! he growls at them when he wants to be alone. he's just moody
But he's SUPER super SWEET to humans :rolleyes:

every once in a while they'll come up to him and "ask" do you want to play and he'll yell get away and just watch from a far but when hes ready he goes and plays.

Crystal - i noticed him grey'n around 3ish someone told me it was becuase he was a brindle and his color is dark. now i don't know if that's true lol but eh who knows

lol Brody's mom - yes he is soft he just started to put on some weight so he has a funny lil "turkey' neck i like to play with when i hold him

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL yes he is! He super glues him self to your neck while your watchn tv or sleepn. He does this "play dead " thing when he doesn't want to be moved so he just becomes dead weight it's just too funny !

Out of all of the dogs jamoka is the human in a fur suit .
He looks at you as if he understands you it's crazy man I love him <3

·
Registered
852 Posts
LOL yes he is! He super glues him self to your neck while your watchn tv or sleepn. He does this "play dead " thing when he doesn't want to be moved so he just becomes dead weight it's just too funny !

Out of all of the dogs jamoka is the human in a fur suit .
He looks at you as if he understands you it's crazy man I love him <3
Awwww I want him!!!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You know why jamoka is like one of them kids that think they grown so they hang around the adults well that's him. Always around the humans

I like his grey too , like someone said make him wise :)
LoL That you , my siggy that's all from ciarras master mind!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I think some chis grey early just like some people do.
Dahlias mom is 4 and has greying.
At first I didnt know what to think.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts