Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Princess getting some beauty sleep (not that she really needs it though :) )

Duchess, up close and personal! :-X

Can I help you with something? I'm trying to relax!

Don't mind her "lazy" eye hah

Sisterly Love :p

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Duchess & Princess

If you cant tell by the names you can sure tell by the pics, some more spoiled chis :lol: Great pics :wave:

·
Registered
400 Posts
I love them both, Gucci is absolultly stunning! Do you show her? She could finish easily just by looking at her head. Do you have any profile pics of her? Both look amazing :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the compliments!! I'll try to post pics more often!!

As for Gucci being shown, ypu shes a show doggy! Some Judges love her because of her head...but some judges dont liek her because of her tiny size (only 2.5 lbs)

We just show for fun tho...even though she comes from a looong line of Champion show dogs!! (including her papa) :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
Love the new pics they are both so adorable. I love Duchess' collar. Gucci is one of the cutest chis I have ever seen in my life!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
karis said:
Love the new pics they are both so adorable. I love Duchess' collar. Gucci is one of the cutest chis I have ever seen in my life!
Thanks! Gucci has the same collar...well 2 actually, she has Pink diamond letters on a black collar, and white ones on a Pink collar! hah

Thanks about the compliment to Gucci, not just because shes mine, but I really think so too!! :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
duttie said:
karis said:
Thanks! Gucci has the same collar...well 2 actually, she has Pink diamond letters on a black collar, and white ones on a Pink collar! hah

Thanks about the compliment to Gucci, not just because shes mine, but I really think so too!! :D
Do you show Gucci??? She looks like a little show queen! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts