Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through some of Gucci's puppy photos to send to my mum and I found a couple of cute and funny ones so I thought I'd share them

This is a photo of Gucci and his siblings, my little man is the one on the left

He is mesmerized by the toy LOL!

He is giving the evil eye to Coco (his sis) in this photo for stealing his limelight!

And last but not least, my favorite photo of him....
puppy mousse mustache is so in right now :D

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
LOL those are some great pictures. Love all the chocolate coloring on those pups. That last pic of Gucci cracked me up.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh my, sweetness overload! That last shot is precious..

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
My, there are way too cute!!! You mean they're were 6 pups in one litter? That's a big litter. Midgie was 1 of 5 pups and I thought that was a big litter too!?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL those are some great pictures. Love all the chocolate coloring on those pups. That last pic of Gucci cracked me up.
I know, I find that photo hilarious! I was waiting for a chocolate chi for a while and I was so glad to finally have found my little man

Oh my, sweetness overload! That last shot is precious..
Thank you so much :)

My, there are way too cute!!! You mean they're were 6 pups in one litter? That's a big litter. Midgie was 1 of 5 pups and I thought that was a big litter too!?
Thanks! I know it is a rather large litter isn't it?
but the pups were all on the tiny side.
Mum did have a C-section but she was ok
I saw her before she gave birth and she was HUGE bless her!
She was 5.5lbs and the stud was around 2.5-3lbs I believe

This is mum

And this was their dad (I don't have a better photo of him)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Such cuties. I love Chocolates! If I find one like Gucci around here anywhere he will be coming home with me regardless of OH's protests :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts