Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walked down the hall this morning to leave for work and what did I see? Mia and Skylar standing over a dead, kinda flattened, little bird. They didn't seem to be doing anything with it aside from sniffing. If I had to guess, I'd say Skylar brought it into the house. She's my crazy one! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh goodness!! ha ha! Not a sight I'd want to see in my house! LOL!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Lucky you! Miley found a bird in our back yard who had flown into one of our windows and apparently did not survive. We were calling and calling for her to come in and when she didnt appear I went searching and found her up to her ears in dead bird. I wish she had only sniffed!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Dey can'tz eatz dat icky ting Mama!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
haha!!! My cats used to do that all the time - If pip catches one though she leaves it outside, she know i'd take it away if she bought it in!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Wow! My hubby has a Budgie who gets out of his cage often, and our dogs never mouth him or harm him.
They always let me know when he has gotten out of the cage though! :lol:
They sort of herd the bird and coral him.. ha ha

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh goodness!! ha ha! Not a sight I'd want to see in my house! LOL!
Fortunately it was still intact -- no blood and guts thankfully. :pukeright:

Lucky you! Miley found a bird in our back yard who had flown into one of our windows and apparently did not survive. We were calling and calling for her to come in and when she didnt appear I went searching and found her up to her ears in dead bird. I wish she had only sniffed!
Yes, I'm pretty happy that they only wanted to sniff. They just appeared curious.

Wow! My hubby has a Budgie who gets out of his cage often, and our dogs never mouth him or harm him.
They always let me know when he has gotten out of the cage though! :lol:
They sort of herd the bird and coral him.. ha ha
That's funny!! My daughter used to have a mouse that would escape its cage. We always knew where it was b/c our Yorkie loved to hunt it down! He didn't do anything to it, but he would always be right where it was.

Mmmm yummy one of mine would have eaten it the other would fling it around like a toy
It's a pretty good haul across the living room from the door the girl(s) brought it in through to the hallway where I discovered it. There very well may have been some flinging enroute! :boxing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts