Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As anticipated - my size small Zack and Zoey were far too large for Godric, and will fit Gretel fine when washed - I may just try to REALLY shrink his as he's still growing, little weed!

So, without further ado - here is poor Gretel being tormented by her evil mommy.

I'm pwetty sure dis isnt what daddy meant when he say give gwetels extra attention tonight!

Dere's no pwace like home, dere's no pwace like home!

Don't be surpwized if there is a warm puddle in you shoe tonight!

I'll be so glad when the seasons finally decide to change, poor dears eyes have been weeping for weeks :(

·
Registered
602 Posts
Naww i love the puddle caption! ITs suits the facial expression spot on!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, she looks precious in her new hoodie! I kinda figured the small would be too big for Godric. How much does he weigh? I bet the XS would have fit him perfect. :) I didn't have much luck getting ours to shrink. Can you exchange it?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sure I could have, but I already removed the tag, I can just see if it'll shrink, if not it fits Gretel for some variety. She got the turquoise and he got violet :]

He was almost 7lbs when we saw the doctor last, and Gretel doesn't weigh much more than that if even that much, she we just over 6 when she was in last, just different dimensions I guess. I got Godric in it and harnessed, and it'll "fit" but he would pee on it for sure. Luckily we only have to deal with this a couple months of the year!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yeah, it looks like a pretty good fit on Gretel, maybe just a bit too long? Hopefully they'll shrink up some for you. I think you would have been pretty safe with the XS at 7 lbs. for Godric. They really run quite big. Exchanging and returning is a pain though. I kept our XS Pink colored one for Chance, cause he was the only one it came close to fitting. :lol: I'm thinking about sending it to Leila. I think it would be more her color than Chance's. :lol: Anyway, glad you got them, but sorry to hear that the fit wasn't so good.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! I got a few of Godric on my mobile, but my camera is charging :( i'll get some up this weekend.

I took them out this morning in their wee jackets and a man we passed called them little rats, he was walking an unruly dog who was barking like mad, and I just looked at him, said these are the best trained rats i've ever seen, smiled and we kept walking.

His dog was going CRAZY on it's lead, and mine didn't make a peep, I was so proud when they turned and walked with me on command.

Gretel makes me crazy, even now she's feeling more comfortable in her little jacket she is very curious of people so she will walk right up to them, not make a sound, and just watch them - i'm sure some people would find it terrifying if she were a big dog haha, very Cujo-esque, haha.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she looks so cute, love that color on her! I think the fit is pretty good overall, but maybe it will shrink a bit in the wash.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, a lot of butt-shots!

Something spooked Godric this morning when we went out for our long Saturday walk so he wasn't as photogenic as usual, thus apologies for the amount of butt-shots!

This mells gud mama!

Niff sum more!

I'm teepy alweady, can we go inside!

Bestest Fwiends!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Took me a lot of whining and nagging to get my wittle man but I wouldn't trade him for the world!

You already have 2 though? I don't have a good argument for that one :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts