Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotted to go bye-bye diz weekend and I meeted anuffer chi! Dis iz my first time to see annuder one up cwose. Her name wuz Lily. She wuz 4 months old I fink and about 4.5 pounds or so. Her wuz weally escited to seez me and ping ponged all over da pwace. I wuz a wittle bitz nervous. Her mommy said dat Lily finks her iz a circus dog. Well on wiff da pikshures.
dis iz Lily in her wittle dress and harness.

Hewoo Chopper, my name is Lily...
Sorry I duz not talka strangers!

I said hewwwoooooo!!
**sigh** women, alwayz gots ta be da center of evryfing.

how bout a wittle kiss big boy!
Maybe her will goez away if my just cwoses my eyez.

Nope her iz still dere.

Come on, u knowz u wanna kiss me!
Yeah rite! **total sarcasm**

a few more to come.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fine, fine....will u goez away if I kizzez u?

HAAAAAA, HAAAAAA. Chopper u iz so funny.

Come on Chopper, jus a wittle bit cwoser!
***Oh for goodness sakes***

Iz diz bedder...

MUAH!!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww those are the cutest pictures. and chopper is so funny. lol

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Those pics are adorable! and the commentary, I swear you look as though you read that boys mind...he is just the cutest thing:)

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Omgosh! I love Chopper photos!! How wonderful that he got to meet another chi! Lily is adorable too! :love5: How did they really get along? Did this totally convince hubby that Chopper needs a chi buddy?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Omgosh! I love Chopper photos!! How wonderful that he got to meet another chi! Lily is adorable too! :love5: How did they really get along? Did this totally convince hubby that Chopper needs a chi buddy?
Chopper was nervous around Lily. She was a bit bigger than him but really bouncy, full of puppy. He is more laid back and kind of want's to get to know you before jumping on you LOL. She just wanted to play, play and PLAY. She was so cute. Chopper got a little more relaxed once she stopped jumping but as soon as he would try to get close for a sniff she would get all excited and wiggly. I think if I had more time to hang around there he would have eventually warmed up and wanted to play. Right after we walked away from Lily we saw some large dogs, now those....he will walk right up too. I think because he lives with Duke and Champ and well, because he thinks he is a big dog LOL. Nope, still a no go with hubby **sigh**

·
Registered
740 Posts
Chopper chopper chopper
You have sent Mabelline into a pouting frenzy....that is all she has done since seeing "the photos".....she knows that your quite the catch but she asks does she need to see you kissing another woman?? (hehehe)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chopper chopper chopper
You have sent Mabelline into a pouting frenzy....that is all she has done since seeing "the photos".....she knows that your quite the catch but she asks does she need to see you kissing another woman?? (hehehe)
Oh Mabeline....I iz so sowy. Her made me doodit. I did not want to kizz her but her jus kept asking and asking and asking. Pweeze dont pout...I still wuvz u. Luv Chopper.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Chopper was nervous around Lily. I think if I had more time to hang around there he would have eventually warmed up and wanted to play.
Jack is the same way - he's just really subdued. When we first started taking him out to Dog Parks he was so scared, so we tried a one on one date. He was still really really shy at first, but after a bit he was clearly enjoying himself and the other puppy.

Patrick on the other hand just loves to be involved in everything. He loves to go upto any dog and pretend to be tough. It's funny when the big dogs turn around to give him a sniff - he's like "OH.... So sorry to bother you" and goes all dead dog on his back.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts