Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sweet 1 year old female chi which I have named Sophia Ray. :) I went into the humane society and there she was huddled shaking in the back corner of her kennel. I then learned she was there in that corner 3 days and that she was previously an outside only dog! Her nails were insanely long, so long her toes were curling. And her teeth are just yuck along with her breath! But guess who got a bath, nail trim, a new collar, and a cute little sweater and is doing great? And she loves her raw meat! Sh'es just a little girl at about 5 pounds, and light tan with a black and pin speckled tummy skin and a little white fur. I couldn't be happier with her. She's very timid but shes fitting into my home great, and my dogs love her.

·
Registered
801 Posts
That is wonderful! You are her hero and mine too! I LOVE
to hear when a dog has been saved!

:love7:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Wow what a great story! To go from a neglected dog in a shelter; she got a second chance AND to get to eat raw?! What a lucky dog; and you're an angel to have saved her! Kudos and congratulations!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Aww congrats! She will give you so much love in return for giving her a second chance. Please post pics soon :)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sophia is the light tan with aqua flower collar and Audrey is darker with pink collar

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, and yes Audrey loves having a new sister her size. My dogs are pretty social so they have taken well to Sophia.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Sophia is a doll ! I'm so so so happy for her!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Thats great to here! Its awesome that you adopted her. She has a new life and a bright new future now that she is in a better place :)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys! I'm so lucky to have her, she's a sweetheart. She doesnt know how to play or anything. Audrey is teaching her tho :rolleyes: She doesnt make any noise either.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts