Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was leaving El Pollo Loco and saw this little beauty. Took me an HOUR AND A HALF to catch her, but I wasn't leaving without her. She wanted to play and to trust me, but just couldn't commit to it. Finally, two ladies helped me catch her. She is young and playful. I am putting ads up on line and in the newspapper, hopefully I can find her family. She is in pretty good weight and is flea-less, so I think she may have just wandered off.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG - you are a chi MAGNET!!!! LOL! She is a cutie. I hope you can find her parents. :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
SO CUTE!!! I hope she finds her family soon! OR ... you can just keep her!!! Then we'll know she has a loving fam! :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
wow i loooove her coloring! she is beeautiful!!! the ticking on her front paws is cute too! and i am such a sucker for big ears!! she is just the most darling thing ever!! im sorry but i think i am in love LOL

·
Registered
455 Posts
It's a little Jack Russell no? looks similar to Feodore's mum. I hope you find her owners or a new family for her. Good on you for taking the responsibility to catch her and organise care for her future x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, what a wonderful caring heart you have.. Prayers that you find her family, she does look as if someone has been caring for her..so hopefully there is someone looking for her as well.. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, she could be a Jack Russel mix. She is so playful. Obviously has been an outside dog. The ad comes out today, hopefully I will get a call on her. She shows a lot of signs that she has been loved. She is a bit skittish, but is overcoming her shyness.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
El Pollo loco? I think we may live in the same city unless there is an el polla loco elswhere. Anyways, she is a beautiful girl! So glad you took her off of the street.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts