Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess wat I have just been on the phone to a lady and am going to get a male chi on sunday!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited have you got any tips for me????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
675 Posts
im so excited for you! remember to post lots of pics!!!
im excited about going to pick my chi up and he hasnt even been born yet! he/she's due in 2 weeks so i wont be able to bring him home till may...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Suzi I was the same! I thought i was going to annoy the breeder cause I emailed every second of my life for updates but she was cool!

SO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! It goes really quickly and before you know it your house will be covered in chi poo!

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
675 Posts
lol thanks for that christopher!
i can tell when my chi's born i'll be ringing my breeder everyday! i have to control my excitment by buying things for him/her! ive limited myself to one thing a week so hopefully by may i'll have everything!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey peps ok its fawn with white sox!!!!!!!

Hes long haired and 12 months old!!!!

Dont think I cud handle a pup!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
I am a fairy - AHHHHHH sounds so cute! I am SO excited for you!

Suzi160 - I spent so much money on Oscar it is stupid! be careful cause its more than addictive. I started buying bowls for £25 each and his own towel embroidered with a similar looking chihuahua (I have issues)

:eek:ccasion5:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
675 Posts
christopher said:
Suzi160 - I spent so much money on Oscar it is stupid! be careful cause its more than addictive. I started buying bowls for £25 each and his own towel embroidered with a similar looking chihuahua (I have issues)

:eek:ccasion5:
lol coz ive not been looking at them......... :wink: i gave my mum such a look :shock: when she said i can have one of her old towels! im in love with everything from www.puccipetwear.co.uk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
675 Posts
that jumper's so cute! and i love the bag... i might have to buy a pink one... even though im hoping for a boy everything'll still be pink!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,210 Posts
suzi160 said:
that jumper's so cute! and i love the bag... i might have to buy a pink one... even though im hoping for a boy everything'll still be pink!
you'll confuse his manhood--dont do that :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow 25 quid each!!!! Im only 14 so il have to save up big time i think i will customise a slightly cheaper 1!!! xxxx

I have not chosen a name! Any ideas?????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,876 Posts
christopher said:
I am a fairy - AHHHHHH sounds so cute! I am SO excited for you!

Suzi160 - I spent so much money on Oscar it is stupid! be careful cause its more than addictive. I started buying bowls for £25 each and his own towel embroidered with a similar looking chihuahua (I have issues)

:eek:ccasion5:
I think lots of us have issues, LOL. I took Marcus to Petsco yesterday and let him pick out 2 new toys, which he absolutely did not need but we both had fun.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top