Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was up at 6.45am and even the two boys were still asleep when I ventured downstairs.

Left the house at 7.50am to visit my regular.... the hospital... Spent 2 1/2 hrs there having a Pre Operation Assessment for my operation on the 8th Novemeber.

I am having the operation done under general anesthetic as I am so scared. This means I have to stay in over night in case of complications and that may be on a normal word or the HDU. Luckily its only for one night..

The good thing is that I am not to do anything strenuous so I will have loads of time to cuddle and play with my boys. :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
good luck with your op! hope it goes well for you, just think after you can cuddle up on the settee with your boys and just relax :D

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks loads, yeah as for accidents this year has seen me off my feet quite a bit and when I have this operation I still need another. oh I am having the operations for cataracts in both eyes. I was menat to be on steroids for 3 weeks.. 10 years later and I have cataracts and osteoporosis.

I need a writer to sit and take notes of my last three years and write a book for me. I don't think anyone would believe the amount of illnesses and accidents that I have had. I am sure they would think I was fabricating them all. ;)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Omg dawn :( that's the day after the BCC eeeek so soon, will get a card for you :p haha
You coming wednesday or was it to much for u last week xxx

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It was too much for me, 3 hrs driving and I hate driving at night, I am gonna go to the one up here this week but I will make it back sometime.

At the moment my back is giving me serious pain and driivng more than 10-15 min is hard.

I have another appointment at the hospital tomorrow for the Pain Relief Clinic so will talk to them about getting something done. But I ain't having no injections into my ribs again, they don't work and have me in agony for 4 days.

The good thing about having the op the day after the dog show is I can just lie down and doze for two days... Just goota make sure I write a long big list for Brian as he will be lookign after the dogs..

He better get up at 7am to feed them as he is a lazy git... opening an eye at 10am is a task for him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts