Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoo hoo...Christmas in May!!

Guess who came knocking at my door?

It was the Mail Carrier with packages for my chi babies!

They got a VERY pretty treat jar with beautiful sparkling jewels on it from Bailey's mommy, Kim. It was filled with doggie treats, that I have to say, smelled so good I wanted to eat one! I'm still considering it ;). Really, they are that amazing, and my chi's went wild for them!
They loved the banana & carob too!
I'm saving the piggy tails for when their crates come in. Bribery. Lol. Thank you!!

Then Lola received a package from the UK! It was a VERY beautiful harness and leash set made especially for her, from Mazza lovin my chi's, Mandy. This is the most wonderful harness & leash I have ever seen! It is stunning. I'm going to get one for each chi :).
Lola loves it too! Thank you Mandy!

Thank you Kimberly & Mandy for bringing Christmas to us in May!! Woof!

Love,
Lola, Lily, Lila, and Maxx!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
What a wonderful day at your house. I must have your exact harness for the two little ones. It is too perfect. The treat jar is awesome and your pups are gorgeous, as always. Isn't it just as much fun to get stuff for them as it is for us??? I don't even order for me anymore, it's all for them. Too much fun. Love the pics, love your pups, love your presents.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Look at them posing so nicely with the treat jar.....they are so beautiful....he harness look great on your Lola !!...:)..

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Moni & Robin!

Yeah, I actually have more fun and prefer getting stuff for the chi's then I do myself. Lol.

Robin, your chi's will look fabulous in the harness. You have to get one or two!

Moni, your chi's would look adorable too! Mandy paid a lot attention to detail. Money well spent!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
everyones looking at the cam cept one little chi on the ground staring at the treats! lol. very nice harness too! ;)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww lisa im so glad you liked the harness looks like it fits well with some room for growing
lola looks great in it shes so cute thanks for sharing the pics
xxx

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jazzman!

Oh, you caught that Pigeonsheep...yeah, Lola was tired of waiting for her treat and decided to pout about it, but she still couldn't take her eyes off of them. Lol.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love it!

Thank you Mandy!! It is gorgeous and I am so happy with it. I hope you have enough to make two more for the girls!:p

awwww lisa im so glad you liked the harness looks like it fits well with some room for growing
lola looks great in it shes so cute thanks for sharing the pics
xxx

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
lol i think i might just have enough for 2 in the pink will need to try and order more although there was no pink the last time i looked i will check again xx

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol i think i might just have enough for 2 in the pink will need to try and order more although there was no pink the last time i looked i will check again xx
Uh, oh!
Just let me know. I know that Robin said she wants two of them. It's gonna be a fight! Lol! :D

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
just checked again still no pink she has blue white and tan in it though
she has the pink in a larger sized ribbon might try that though i dont know if it will be too big aww i will see what i can do lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yummy!!!!!

I was just going email you. Thanks so much for everything. Your a real sweetheart! The chi's all loved the treats.
They smell sooo good!!!
Tell your hubby thank you for me!
Aww, I am so glad you liked everything! Thanks for the pics hun! :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone for your kind comments! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts