Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woot Woot!! I am so excited. I know you guys have seen a lot of her lately but her breeder sent these over yesterday and a couple are ones she took a few days back. She knows I will have her wearing clothes so she is getting her ready LOL.

In a little purple poncho. (I hope I did not post this already, I can't remember LOL)

Being a pearl.

She's all ready for Halloween.

and a couple of Sasha, MIL has not named her yet LOL.

I think when Chopper saw her doing this....

and this....

he was relieved she was going home with Grandma BOL!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Their both so cute, Ryliegh is looking cute in all those outfits,Sasha growing up to be such a pretty girl. Congrats! I'm sure you can't wait to get Ryliegh home and dress her up.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations! We're so excited for you too. They're both stunning and very cute. Take lots of photos of Ryleigh when you bring her home tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh those are so sweet. We never tire of seeing puppy pictures. I love the purple poncho and the cute little chair.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Aww yay! I bet you are so excited! She is gorgeous.. I take it MIL is getting Pyper/Sasha

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't worry there will be pictures LOL. I don't know if I will get any tomorrow because by the time I drive up to get her after her and hang out with her breeder a bit and get home it may be later in the evening. But I promise there will be pictures soon. :D

Aww yay! I bet you are so excited! She is gorgeous.. I take it MIL is getting Pyper/Sasha
Yes I am just constantly looking at the clock.

Yep my MIL sure is getting her, I am so glad.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Woohooooo you must be so excited! They are both totally adorable! you're getting one and a half baby chis really seeing as you get to see pyper/sasha plenty too! Even more exciting :D I'm looking forward to see pictures of Ryleigh growing up with Chopper, got a soft spot for that boy he's rich!
I can really understand your excitement. I can't wait for the 4 weeks to pass till I pick up our little girl. We're off shortly to see her again and pay the deposit on her:) It's like that makes her one step closer to having her here yeahhhhh:D

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Congrays, time just flew by, Can't wait to see them together

1 - 17 of 17 Posts