Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ME (Just kidding..) I bought Haru a small sized Kong today, and also a bottle of those Kong peanut butter snack spray. Yes I know they aren't worth it, but I want to use it right away and don't have time to buy anything else...

and also bought her a hard boiled stuffie :D She better love it!

I do have a question though. I bought her this bag of snacks, called Tricky Trainers. I understand that snacks at this moment might not be too nutritious for a puppy right now, but would it be okay if I just fed it to her during her 5 minute training session a day? (Maybe just a couple pieces) I have been feeding her soft chicken stick snacks from Japan and ripping it tiny pieces and she loves it. When I have it in my hand she'd rather jump at my hand then sit for it :foxes15:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I have been using bits of chicken to train my girl. She learned to sit right away. However she has "selective sitting"...she doesnt do it all the time, mostly when I have a treat...I stopped giving her the treat right way. I hold it high and say sit (in Greek) she sits..and I count to 10 before giving it to her. After I started doing that I see that she sits more often at random times when I tell her.

I am getting her the Kong on Monday too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts