Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hey everyone! Dior and I are back after a little hiatus! As some of you may remember Dior lived with my boyfriend and I lived with my parents, she couldnt live with me because my dad is allergic. I broke up with my boyfriend in the begining of the year and Dior has been living with him since. But recently I moved out into my own apartment, and my ex was kind enough to let me have Dior, since she can be a handful. He didnt have time for her with going to college and all.

So anyway she has been with us almost a week and she is doing great. I have my sewing machine fired up and am going to toy with making some clothes for her, I love spoiling her! Anyway I just wanted to say hey, and tell you I am back. I will try to be more active! Dior sends her kisses!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Welcome back,glad she is settled now. :) Dont forget piccs when you make her clothes.

·
Registered
642 Posts
:wave: :wave: Welcome back to the board. Glad to see Dior is back with her mommy. Make sure to post lots of pics of her and of the new clothes you are going to make! :) :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hey,
you probably don't know me but I've been here for a few months, i think you were gone when i came. But welcome back, and we are looking forward to your posts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts