Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The breeder called me today and said she started eating Science Diet Puppy food Sunday and has been eating it ever since. I will still need to give her goats milk for a while to keep her weight up, but she's finally coming home. She hasn't been home since the middle of March. I can't believe it. I was beginning to think this day would never come. I hope she remembers me and does ok at home again. I'm supposed to go get her Friday evening. She weighs 2 lbs. and a couple of ounces. :blob:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yay!! I am happy for you. Make sure you post tons of pics once she gets home. :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Oh that is good news! I must have missed when you decided if you were keeping her or not. Make sure you post some pics! :wave:

·
Registered
530 Posts
That's wonderful news, so glad you decided to keep her, and that she's eating well. :D

Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:53 am

i'm sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!! has axle and bella met yet?
I had the same question? :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
I have just read Bellas story. What a little fighter she is. She was determined to pull through wasnt she. And you must be so grateful for the excellent care she has to nurse her back to health. :D I hope the breeder has been or will be prosecuted. :evil:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
This is wonderful news. And I think having Axle there will encourage Bella to continue to eat, as she will see him eating and will follow suit. Sometimes getting another puppy encourages a picky eater because they do not want to miss out on what the other pup is doing. Thanks for sharing this good news with us!!! :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
OMG I'm soooooooooooooo happy for you!!! Yay, Bella's going to be with her mommy!!!!!!!!! :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts