Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sooooo excited! Tomorrow I get to see Cooper'smom and Cooper! I can't wait! My dog's are just cleaning the house like crazy! (Well they would if they could! lol) Boomer is coordinating bath time for everyone. Jolie has been back there in the closet trying to pick out a dress to wear (she only has 2 so i don't see why it's taking so long...) Allie and Kimmie have agreed not to fuss with each other while Cooper is here. Kaydee asked me if Cooper bites, cause she's a sissy about stuff like that. Hollie and Emmie said "Why do we have to take a bath for this event?" And Andy has been going around outside peeing on everything so Cooper will know that this spread belongs to him. :lol: Link (the big outside dog) just said "who's coming?" (i've never mentioned Cooper to Link because he actually belongs to my son-in-law and doesn't live here.)

Can't wait!!! :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Woo woo!!! You're so lucky, you get to meet the Coopers. Is this a Boomer viewing event, by any chance? If Boom Boom and Cooper hit it off, will the little guy be going back to Austin with them?

Be sure to take lots of pics of Cooper and all the other chi's (can't wait to see his expression when he's faced with a herd of chi's). :lol:

This should be fun for all of us! :hello1: :happy6: :blob: :happy7: :blob4: :laughing3: :blob7:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Tsk Tsk Rachael.

This will be a Boomer viewing event but I will also be viewing the other chis and leaving EVERYONE when I get in the car... maybe even Cooper, if I can't pry him from Cindie's fingers. :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing how Coop reacts as well... at the chi meetup, he played shy and just stood around, letting everyone sniff his stuff. But there were a lot more chis at the meetup than at Cindie's house, if you can believe it. heehee

I can't wait to meet my little Boom-Boom!!! I want to give him big hugs and kisses all over!!! And, of course, I can't wait to meet the rest of the gang... and Cooper wants to meet Jolie because he thinks she's so pretty. I'm bringing my camera and I know Cindie's going to have hers out as well, so I'm guessing this will resemble the red carpet on Oscar night with all the flashes going off and the posing being done... I can't wait!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
How exciting!!!!! I hope everything goes well. Have lots of fun, and make sure to bring us back lots of pictures! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:lol: Just remember, I am on this forum just as much (almost :lol: ) as you are and I can be quite difficult at times!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Kari said:
:lol: Just remember, I am on this forum just as much (almost :lol: ) as you are and I can be quite difficult at times!!!! :twisted:
:lol: Just remember what I did to the guy at Home Depot. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Kari said:
How exciting!!! You guys better post lots of pictures and I mean LOTS!!! :D
And if we don't, what are you gonna do about it?? :argue:

I'm not askeered of you :p

heehee
Are you askeered of like 100 of us all at once? Kari won't be alone if you don't post lots of pics. Not a threat, just a fact. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
You're such a suck-up. You gotta make them beg... haven't you learned anything from your chis?? LOL

I mean, we could get loads of $$$ from this operation. I think you need to sit down with your herd and have them teach you the finer points of bribery.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JOLIE'SMOM said:
I've been holding my camera in my hands all night because i AM skeert! :shaking: I am READY to take those pictures!! :angel4:

HARRRUMMPH! (clearing throat) I mean,,,, That is...er... YEA YEA,,AND WHAT IF WE DON'T TAKE A PICTURE ONE!!! WHAT YA GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT? HUH?HUH?

psssst!,,,,,,(looks to see if Sheryl is watching) just kidding. :toothy7:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news...Sheryl called awhile ago and she and Cooper are on their way! SQUEEEEEEEEEAL! :toothy4:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:
I've been holding my camera in my hands all night because i AM skeert! :shaking: I am READY to take those pictures!! :angel4:

HARRRUMMPH! (clearing throat) I mean,,,, That is...er... YEA YEA,,AND WHAT IF WE DON'T TAKE A PICTURE ONE!!! WHAT YA GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT? HUH?HUH?
You're such a weenie. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts