Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peanut has gone into heat. I knew it could have this soon but didn't really expect it. She's just 6 months. We'll be getting her spayed before another heat. Do you think she'll grow much more or is she almost done?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Peanut has gone into heat. I knew it could have this soon but didn't really expect it. She's just 6 months. We'll be getting her spayed before another heat. Do you think she'll grow much more or is she almost done?
aww, I think Ellie didn't come into heat till she was 8 or 9 months old. i'm not sure if Sky had come into heat before I got her. she will be 11 months old in about a week.

I think when they are 6 months old, they are pretty much done growing in height/ length. but, they will gain a bit more weight. Ellie gained alittle but not much

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in sticker shock. My vet gave me an estimate of $700 for her spay! Fortunately, there is a spay/neuter clinic here with a wonderful vet who will charge me $85 .Just can't wait 'till it's all over. I'll be a nervous wreck.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I'm in sticker shock. My vet gave me an estimate of $700 for her spay! Fortunately, there is a spay/neuter clinic here with a wonderful vet who will charge me $85 .Just can't wait 'till it's all over. I'll be a nervous wreck.
omg, 700 dollars seems outrageous !!! I forgot now what I paid when I spayed Tootsie. I think it was only 2 or 3 hundred. I didn't get Ellie spayed. Tootsie I felt I really needed to cause she kept going into false pregnancies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts