Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,175 Posts
She is darling. Her coloring is so pretty!

I think her adult size is going to be like a gift you have to wait to open. Not knowing about daddy is the wild card that makes it hard to even guess. That said, even knowing, my two oldest are smaller than either of their parents. It is so variable. They are each so different.

I would just tell people something like "well, she is not done growing so we will have to wait to see where she ends up" or "we hope that she will be healthy and the best weight for her frame" or "she will stay small". All of those things are true and it will take the pressure off expecting you to be a psychic.

· Registered
4,175 Posts
Oh, I think you took this post a little serious, we are all having fun in spirited guessing of how big she will be! No one asked me to be psychic, they all just think they are (JK on the psychic thing, everyone I talked about are experienced dog people, just most not with one this small, so it is funny they all have taken up this as a topic of discussion).
I was just going off of this:

Me, my husband, the vet, the neighbor, work friends, my in laws (one is a vet LOL) all get into these heated discussions about how big they think she is going to get. I really don't care, but it comes up so much that I thought I might as well bring it up to the world of chi people.
I just know that I get asked some of the same questions over and over so I have come up with standard answers that I give everyone because I got tired of repeating myself or saying "I do not really know" to the same things like, "is this as big as they will get"? "will their coloring ever change"?, etc.

I misunderstood. You just were asking what people here think she might weigh. I still go with it will remain a mystery until she is finished growing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.