Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is Guinness' 6 month birthday and he's going into the vet's tomorrow to get his manly bits fiddled with and removed. *Snipped*. Am hoping for a safe surgery and a comfortable recovery for him :(

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
BEST WISHES for one adorable lil guy!!! :wave:

You'll still be momma's boy even without the toys :wink:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
AlekonaKini said:
Tomorrow is Guinness' 6 month birthday and he's going into the vet's tomorrow to get his manly bits fiddled with and removed. *Snipped*. Am hoping for a safe surgery and a comfortable recovery for him :(
today is paris's 6 month birthday :D ....and cosmo and paris are going in tomorrow too for their spay/neuter :?
we can keep fingers crossed for eachother :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awweee thanks for everyones well wishes and thoughts! This morning, I gave my little man lotsa love and a bath (so he smells nice and manly for the vets on his half birthday!)

He was VERY bummed that he didn't get to eat his breakfast (He can eat a whole bowl in 5 seconds flat- counted!) Am concerned about his eating so will be watching that in the future.

Weighed him this morning and he's 6.5lbs!!! :shock: I've been feeding him a can of ceaser each day and probably like.. half a cup total of science diet. I am thinking of feeding him half a can of caesar a day instead. Ah I don't know.

Anyway - I left him at the vets. He was naked, confused and looking at me like "Aw Mommy - where am I going??!" (shake, shake) I actually felt sick to my stomach and guilty for having to put him through all this. Having volunteered at an animal hospital. I know they are going to give him some meds to put him to sleep - and he's going to sit there, confused, dazed and it'll make him sick to his stomach - until he finally falls asleep. *sigh* I wish I could sit iwth him when he went through all that.

I get to pick him up today at 5. My fingers are crossed and I'm spending the rest of the day cleaning to try and get my mind of it.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Happy 6-month birthday Guinness!

I know he will be just fine but I will definitely keep him in my thoughts. Be sure to keep us posted, OK?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i need to move to florida... i'd ahve you come on over and clean til your hearts content to keep your mind off things lol...

let us know how the cutie does!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I will be praying for a speedy recover for Guinness. Oh..and I will be praying for Cosmo and Paris as well. Get well soon furbabies.

Leslie

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got a call around 11:30, informing me that he was doing alright and I could pick him up at 2:30. When I GOT the call.. (I was napping when they called, I guess....) it WAS 2:30 so I rushed right over there to pick my baby up.

They said he was very good - and quiet. (I guess they expected him to be a yapper?) They said he was very cute.. would paw at the kennel and just stare at them. He is very active and doing just fine!

I just gave him his first meal of the day (he gobbled that up) with some pain medication so he should be fine in a matter of days). It still looks like he has balls though.

Is that normal?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts