Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gunner has learned that an open dishwasher means a tasty lick of something. When he hears it open up, he comes a running! So I snapped a few pics of his dishwasher endeavor.

Where's the chihuahua?

There he is! Here to check out the leftovers.

Don't know what it is but it sure tastes good.

Num!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I have pics somewhere of Gracie in the dishwasher...And I mean all the way in, balancing her tiny feet on the rack.

These dogs aren't dummies!:D

·
Registered
873 Posts
Daisy does this too! I'm always having to go and close the dishwasher if someone leaves it open because I know Daisy would be licking away! Odd things!
Cute pics :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
LOL..glad mine can't reach the dishwasher...it's elevated

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
He's beautiful. :)
Just be careful, last year we met a Lab at the park who had a nasty cut from licking inside the dishwasher.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I point all the knives down. Even the butter knives!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
That's so adorable! We have a dishwasher but since its just me and my husband who live here I wash by hand. It's easier and faster.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I point all the knives down. Even the butter knives!

Smart!
Too bad not everyone is that careful.
I still remember that poor dog's cut, it was still open and bleeding onto the snow. :(
And the owners were so casual about it, laughing, saying how he always gets into trouble. :evil:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Smart!
Too bad not everyone is that careful.
I still remember that poor dog's cut, it was still open and bleeding onto the snow. :(
And the owners were so casual about it, laughing, saying how he always gets into trouble. :evil:
I thought everyone pointed the knives down. That's the first thing I was taught when I was a kid. And the first think I taught my kids. That's messed up. They should have taken that poor baby to a vet to have it looked at.

·
Registered
86 Posts
hahahha... omg that is soo funny! Love it! Mine area always all over the dishwasher but I havent had one jump on it! LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.