Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is several weeks ago. First time to the park. The sand was fab fun to dig in.

Recently at a different park. My daughter took him for a slide. He didn't mind.

On the bed wondering why mom is on the floor taking a pic

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And the first sweater of the season. This is the one he keeps peeing on since there's no wee wee cutout!

Doing his best to take the sweater OFF!

He's spinning so much in this one that his butt is a blur!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Omg Gunner is so beautifully adorable!! lol What a sweet little face! You must give him a ton of kiss attacks through out the day!! I'm sure! lol I just saw you have a 2 year old Boston Terrier, Hercules! How cute! My boy Kaige is a Chihuahua/Boston Terrier mix. If Boston T's are anything like Kaige's personality they are just awesome dogs!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! And, yes, Hercules is awesome. When I was thinking of getting another dog, I knew I wanted it to be a mid sized dog that would be great with kids. So I began researching breeds and settled on B.T. He's exactly what we were looking for. Great with kids. Loves the whole family. Loves to play but loves to chill. My oldest daughter (in the pic above) sleeps with him every night. He pretty much became her dog even though he's great with everyone.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For all the B.T.'s ;-)

Getting in on the play action with mama and 2 of the furless sisters. Probably over a year ago.

Rest time with his fave girl

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh my gosh! You have such a beautiful family! Your daughters are gorgeous and your pups
are too adorable! I loved looking at your photos, thanks for sharing! :p

ps: It's soooo nice to see a Boston in shape! There are far too many overweight Bostons
around here. It's sad to see because they are such sporty, adventurous, active little dogs.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh my gosh! You have such a beautiful family! Your daughters are gorgeous and your pups
are too adorable! I loved looking at your photos, thanks for sharing! :p

ps: It's soooo nice to see a Boston in shape! There are far too many overweight Bostons
around here. It's sad to see because they are such sporty, adventurous, active little dogs.
Herc loves to eat. I have to keep a close eye on him or he would be a fat boy.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I agree, I have seen so many Bostons around here and at Petco/Petsmart that are just HUGE!! I mean wrongly huge! Although :rolleyes: My Kaige isn't perfect weight, I think he should lose a couple lbs but I really don't know for sure because he doesn't over eat and he's SOOO hyper I don't see him ever getting fat! haha! Plus we go on daily walks!!! :p

Herc loves to eat. I have to keep a close eye on him or he would be a fat boy.
Kaige is a Foodacholic! If I didn't watch him he would eat, eat eat until he rolled across the floor I"m sure of it! lol

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
My Kaige isn't perfect weight, I think he should lose a couple lbs

Kaige looks fabulous to me! Don't tell Shayley, Kizzie and Kanyon, but Kaige is
my favorite! :D I would adopt him in a second!!! I don't even need to know what
his personality is like, he already stole my heart with his devilish good looks! :coolwink:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have to agree with ~LS~, your family are absolutely beautiful!

I havent seen any Boston Terriers where I live but there is a French Bulldog that visits my local park and he is a bit tubbier than he should be. Obesity is a big problem in dogs but yours however are in perfect shape!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts