Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all

not been on here for a while n just thought id update you guys. gunther is doin well, n he got a little playmate the other day, an 11 week old kc reg male. Some debate over his colour at the moment, will upload pics if someone can tell me how to do them again cos ive forgotten its been that long lol

hope youre all well

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you know how to post them id appreciate you tellin me as i cant remember lol iusually just copy n paste from my face book but cant here lol

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I post my pics to photobucket. Then I copy the link from there (I think that is says direct link) and post here using the image button above. It is the one that looks like a postage stamp and mountains. Yellow and gray. 3 to the right of the link button (world). I hope that helps!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for that lol so thats 3 different colours now hes been called. was sold as a blue fawn, then told he was a red sable, now you say he looks like a fawn sable. im not even that bothered just want his kc papers to be right. dont wanna look an *** if i ever stud him n hes the wrong colour lol

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The other 2 guesses could be right given that I am judging by the color on by my computer's screen resolution and by photo versus seeing him in person.

My Ruby is a red with some black sable. She is between a golden retriever and irish setter in color. Here is an up close pic of her. Her sister is a blue fawn. I will also post one of her.

She and her littermates. The sweet girl on the right is blue fawn:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
IIIEEEEE I'm having a cute overload! Such adorable-ness!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The other 2 guesses could be right given that I am judging by the color on by my computer's screen resolution and by photo versus seeing him in person.

My Ruby is a red with some black sable. She is between a golden retriever and irish setter in color. Here is an up close pic of her. Her sister is a blue fawn. I will also post one of her.

She and her littermates. The sweet girl on the right is blue fawn:
my god what cute pics. he does look like your ruby but has more black on him. apart from that the colour is very very similar. like i said i dont care even if he turns out to be snot green lol would just like the kc certificate to be correct if in the future we decide to breed him.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I understand and was the same way. Did not matter to me but I wanted her registered correctly. I asked others here if I should register her as red or should I also add black sable under markings. I registered her only as red since her sabling is lighter and could diminish. I am only familiar with AKC, but if those are options for you, I'd call him red and add black sable if it is a choice under markings.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think Gunther is gorgeous! Poor baby woke up from his nap. I think he is a blue fawn.

thanks, im still gettin lots of mixed opinions, i need to find a very very experienced breeder if someone can oint me in the direction of one!!

gunther needs to be neutered next month bless. would love him to sire babies but his deformity means it wouldnt be fair to

1 - 18 of 18 Posts