Discussion Starter #1
Daddy threw my ball and it gots STUCK!!! SEE?! :(

And dey tink it's FUNNY!! Lookit my poor ball all STUCK! :foxes15:

Pwease Pwease Pwease gets it down for me. :sad5:

Tanks mom! Tanks for gettin my ball! :hello1:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Hahahahaha!!! Sorry to laugh Brody, but that adorable expression on your face is priceless!
Bad, bad mommy and daddy for torturing you. ;)

Tracy, I've been waiting for some new pics of Brody, and these are adorable! It cracks me up how much he LOVES balls.
He looks amazing! :)
Mwah, Brody!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL Thanks Smith and Lisa ....

oh yes, balls are his obsession. To put it mildly.

Lisa, do you recognize his collar? Its the one you gave us for SS! It's such a soft one. We love it. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
LOL Brody I swear you & Matilda would get along wonderfully! You guys would be busy playing fetch 24/7! :lol: I'm so glad we got some Brody pics!! :D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Been having a really crappy day, but that made me laugh out loud. What a cutie he is. I have a few that love balls, no way near as much as your little guy, but everytime I throw one, Xena grabs it and lays on it lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
LOL Thanks Smith and Lisa ....

oh yes, balls are his obsession. To put it mildly.

Lisa, do you recognize his collar? Its the one you gave us for SS! It's such a soft one. We love it. :)
Haha! Yes I do! I'm so happy you liked it and Brody still wears it. It is very soft. Kind of like a Susan Lanci. ;) I love her collars.
I absolutely love Brody in red! I also really love his tattoo collar!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww Brody! I love that little guy! Brody and his ball adventurous seriously make me smile. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts