Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've been wanting to get a snapshot of Hershey sleeping on his back for ages, but he never sleeps this way, he stays far under cover, but I was laying on the bed with him asleep on my side earlier and I had to get up. I slide him down on the bed and he is so sleepy he just lays where and how he lands, which is on his back with his feet in the air! I ran and grabbed the camera while he was still (almost :lol: ) sleeping this way. :D

Soon as I get the shot, I see him wanting to move.

Then he gets up and looks at a cat for a moment.

Then it's back under the cover he goes! :roll: LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
<coveringmyeyes> I can't believe little Hershey is now part of the "look at my stuff" group!!

I have a closeup photo somewhere of my old chi, Poco, in a blanket like that. He looks exactly like Hershey... except he was a white doggy!! Too cute!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alli said:
He's so cute! Those ears still aren't wanting to stand up just yet...I love the floppy look. :D
Yeah, I like the floppy look also, but I still hope they stand eventually. If not, it isn't a big deal. You know how it goes, if your chi has floppy ears, you want straight, if they are straight, you'd prefer a little flop. LOL! :lol: Well, thats how it is for some anyway. He's still young though, and I'd not trade him for all the straight-eared chis in the world. :D :wink:

·
Registered
402 Posts
that one shot with his ears showing flopping over reminds me of a boxer. I guess with the ways his colors are too it makes me think of a boxer puppy.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Mom, you are disturbing his sleep! And embarrassing him with the nakie photos. That's why he decided to cover up. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts