Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
great photographer had a lot of fun!!! Quark was a little hard to photograph hes very stubborn!! oh please dont mind the way ava's legs look its from her rheumatoid arthritis

Quark and the sunflower

Ava and the sunflower

Lola and the sunflower

Ava and Lola

Sheriff hat

Ava

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Tikki

my sister(Macy) and Tikki

group shots

me & Bradley & puppers

Me & the girls

brad and i

me brad my sister her boyfriend my best friend and her daughter and lola

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hmmm u might kill me for saying this but i really hope u didnt pay the photographer a lot for those shots. your chis are way too cute for that! why would any photographer use a black background for a dark-based color chi? lol. ava and the basket is cute though! haha :) aye caramba....but beautiful faces they have, wish they would've been shown more!love you and ur chis! :albino:

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Love Lola and the Sunflower! How incredibly cute!
Looks like everyone had a great time and memories are captured on film :)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i like the set up but pidg is right to me any photo is cute with a chi lol
but as for money this is a do over on the person taking it (sorry )

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Good for you..you have everyone together ! Ava is looking pretty good too. What fun for the whole lot of you ---looks like a party.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Loved the pics!! Everyone looks so cute! Great shots!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmm u might kill me for saying this but i really hope u didnt pay the photographer a lot for those shots. your chis are way too cute for that! why would any photographer use a black background for a dark-based color chi? lol. ava and the basket is cute though! haha :) aye caramba....but beautiful faces they have, wish they would've been shown more!love you and ur chis! :albino:

:) nah we didnt pay much a whole 30 bucks. hes a new photographer just starting out. needs to make a portfolio. it was and thats what counts:hello1:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
:) nah we didnt pay much a whole 30 bucks. hes a new photographer just starting out. needs to make a portfolio. it was and thats what counts:hello1:
oh good! i didn't want to sound mean but i know when i was looking into pics they wanted like 250 and those just wasn't good quality . but glad you could help her out!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Tiki looks so not thrilled with the bunny ears! I like the one of Lola alone, and Ava in the bag is cute. Nice family pics too

1 - 20 of 25 Posts