Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
apologies to those concerned i did this in good faith.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi,I do crochet sweaters, but have only just started making the harness's they are quite a lot of work , it would depend what you want, i do both , i have sweaters ready made but dont do colours or patterns on the harness to order just size, you would have to have what i make?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
so far 17 people, have replied to my emails! :D Though most of them say they only have or only breed Long coats! Though a few say they have litters due later on this year after the summer, so hey maybe?!?!?!?! xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
so far 17 people, have replied to my emails! :D Though most of them say they only have or only breed Long coats! Though a few say they have litters due later on this year after the summer, so hey maybe?!?!?!?! xxxxxxxx
yay! :D

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awww thank you for that, it was very generous of you to do so. My sister says thank you very much as she has problems finding address, telephone numbers, email addresses and she is currently looking for one. The one in aberdeen will help alot as my sister lives up there at uni so its easy for us to go! wow thanks again!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts