Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a wonderful lady draw my chihuahuas for me. Thought I share her work and let ya'll know I'm still among the living.

I keep trying to be on here more, but the only time I'm at the computer is when I'm working. Otherwise I'm always outside.

Here are some pictures of what is going on when I'm outside. We are due to calve out 55 calves. So far, we've calved out 38.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Dakotarose/?action=view&current=3eaaeb25.pbw

We've only had one mom reject her calf and I'm bottle feeding him.
My nieces and nephews visiting and feeding our bottle calf.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Dakotarose/?action=view&current=farbusplayingwithglove.flv

I got to meet a wonderful horse trainer off tv named Ken McNab

I'm waiting on my horse to foal:

And I'm training these guys.

Otherwise, I haven't been doing too much. :rolleyes: How is everyone!!?? What have I missed????

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
....Otherwise, I haven't been doing too much. :rolleyes: How is everyone!!?? What have I missed????
Not too much, hehehe!
Love the artwork. That would be so wonderful to get
something done of Tabitha and Jerry.

You have been terribly missed here :( yet, I see how full your life is.
Thanks for checking in and Blessings on you and yours!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:hello1:I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed your post and pics..lol You have such a wonderfully full and rewarding life! I love the calf, the horses, and the awesome drawing of your chi babies..The video was so cute, I just never thought about calves playing like a puppy... Thank you for sharing, you gave me a huge smile this morning.. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh I loved your pictures!! Wow. That baby calf is just too cute. Your life is so awesome!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Beautiful pictures! The sketch is awesome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts