Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok after yesterday i get up and recieve this mail, I am not going to remove the other thread but instead post the mail here so you can all see, what I posted yesterday was all I knew i did not miss anything out I did not know there reasons other than loss of earnings which you can clearly see I put in the original post

anyway here the mail:

Clare

I don’t understand. You say you’re sorry and then you start a new thread letting everyone what we have done and not telling them why! Please also remove this tread as it does not portray us in a true light. We banned you because it’s an expensive job running epupz and putting the contact information up stops our revenue. I put a lot of my own money into epupz each month to keep it going. The reason I do this is so that people can use a site the monitors the advert to PROTECT the puppies, rather than using loot or exchange and mart where puppy farmer post adverts. I can not afford to keep putting in money to this site and with people like you undermining me I will close the site and it will be back to loot for all the puppies.

Sorry if I sound pi**ed off, this is because I am. We have reinstated your membership but I will remove it again if I see anything like that again on the board you moderate.

Please let me know when you have removed

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/viewtopic.php?t=8305

Kind regards

Steven Harrison-Dix

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also if we have any legal people on the site , I would really like to here from you as is it possible I can be libel for what he is suggesting for innocently posting a few ads on here (which i have removed) to help some friends out , I did not know I cannot see anywhere on his site where it said you cant but maybe he shjould of made it clearer in the first place , I didnt do it maliciously I just didnt know :cry:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
wow, you are being watched like a hawk! if you can't see anything on the site (terms of use, rules ect.) than i don't think there is anything to really worry about. especially that you removed the posts. you'll probably get another mail about this post too. :roll: geez, they are being so touchy! they are acting like you did it on purpose and are making money yourself by posting things!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have spoken to the man again and he is a very nice man really and basically a breeder found out we were putting the adverts on here that were under 5 days old and apparently by doing this it stops the income to epupz so they cant continue their work towards clearing out puppy farms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts