Chihuahua People Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Had to remove epupz advert

3K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  OzzyAndLilysMom 
#1 ·
Had to remove the thread as I have had a email from them stating that there will be pending leagal action against me for loss of earnings due to posting the contents of their adverts on here, I was not aware that this was against the rules so have had to remove the thread I have also lost my membership which I paid for due to it :cry:

#5 ·
lol vic there was apost here which a girl started from the Uk who had epupz membership saying that if anyone wanted the contact details she had membership ( you have to pay to see the contact details of the ads) I also had membership and posted a few adverts off the site for people in the UK who were lucking for chi - today i had a email from the admin at epupz saying there was pending leagl action against me and my account had been blacklisted due to loss of earnings to them through me posting some ads on here - I sent one back saying I was unaware this was against the rules and that I was only helping out some friends :?

#8 ·
ozzysmom said:
lol vic there was apost here which a girl started from the Uk who had epupz membership saying that if anyone wanted the contact details she had membership ( you have to pay to see the contact details of the ads) I also had membership and posted a few adverts off the site for people in the UK who were lucking for chi - today i had a email from the admin at epupz saying there was pending leagl action against me and my account had been blacklisted due to loss of earnings to them through me posting some ads on here - I sent one back saying I was unaware this was against the rules and that I was only helping out some friends :?

:eek: so much for trying to help people out. sheesh. are they serious about the legal action??? :?

#10 ·
Ozzysmom, that makes absolutely no sense. If I understand correctly, they ARE trying to sell pups, right? So how is you posting their ads on this forum causing them to lose income? They're just getting wider exposure it would seem to me.

Sounds suspiciously like they derive a large portion of their income from selling memberships rather than puppies, and they didn't like the idea of you using your membership for someone else. :?

#18 ·
of course she is - she is just posting wherever I post and disagreeing with everything I say - I really dont care though it just proves how pathetic she is and you know she is calling me racist and disrespectful to american people iN pms LMAO :lol:

#19 ·
i thought you aid we were supposed to use PM's to handle matters persoanally? Now I see that isn't true. I am not following you, I just wouldn't like other people posting my site if I already posted it myself. I NEVER CALLED you a racist. You do keep claiming that though, why I don't know????

#20 ·
ok so what do you guys think of this Pm is she implying Im racist or did i just misinterprate it (also how am I supposed to know what colour she is ?

ha, even if I was to offencd you it is so easy to pick another name! I am not scared of white people, my mother taught me that. White people think that their way is the only way!

#24 ·
wow the ****** way huh? i'm white (kinda.... the italian in me don't count but the rest of me is) and my daughter is half black so since white people think that their way is the only way then i must be teaching her that only half of her reasoning and ways are right and the other half is wrong then?

no clare, she wasn't implying you wre racist, you have it mixed up. it sounded to me that she is a little prejudice.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.