Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make short of a complicated story; me and my boyfriend have split up, I am keeping Feodore and he is keeping Napoleon. I am devastated. I will get over the boyfriend in time, but Napoleon has never done anything wrong and I love him very much and it will be terrible to never see him again and have to get over him :(

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Aw! I'm sorry! Maybe you can find some comfort, if you know he truly loves the pup & will take care of him. I would also mention to him, that if somewhere down the road, you can't take care of the pup, would you please give him back to me! I don't know if you split on good terms, but I know Theodore will help to ease your pain.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Maybe the boyfriend will get tired of him and you be able to get him back eventually

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OMG That is terrible. I'm so sorry about you and your boyfriend hon!! *Hugs* I don't like splitting up animals :( It is so hard on them. He really should just let you keep him....I hate to say it but I know if anything ever happened to my OH and I ...I WOULD GET MY BABIES LMAO I would have to knock him out before he took one! I'm so sorry hon, I'm sure it's a diffcult situation. I hope he gets tired of him as well and you can get him back. Bless your hearts. :( Maybe you two could talk it over and talk about how you don't want to split them up? I don't know hon, I'm just really sorry about this! Sending you my hugs.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am so very sorry to hear this :-( Some good suggestions above. Hopefully it will turn out well :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the replies people, Feodore is pining and whenever Napoleon's name is mentioned Feo runs to the front door. I am glad that I have Kept Feo with me, he is my little soul mate. As much as he might have been a bad boyfriend, he is an excellent dog owner, he has owned them all his life and I know that he is keeping Napoleon because he genuinely loves him, not to spite me or anything, he is a man who loves his chihuahuas. He is also soon moving to the other side of the country, he had wanted to attend atc college (there is just one in the country) but had not for the sake of being with me in Manchester, so Napoleon will too soon be moving and unfortunately I have come to terms with the fact that I will not be seeing him again. I am greiving for him, sortof, allthough I know he is out there happy, he is no longer a part of my life. I would like to get another companion for Feodore on my own because he is lonely and misses the cannine company, but all in good time. Thanks for the support everyone xxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts