Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had to share this pic of my daughter when tasha bird first came to live with us. lately i've been missing that bird so much. i think it's cause her birthday was in august and she would ahve been 10 this summer. last summer was the only summer i had with her and i took her to so many parks and car rides. she loved it so much. kylie loved her so much too. she's been missing her a lot lately too. she said just last night that she missed playing with her cause she can't play that way with chiwi cause chiwi is delicate. breaks my heart. she loves chiwi but she misses the rough and tumble i think.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
What a sweet Picture. Your daughter is so gorgeous! And Tasha looked very special. We're all here for support if you need us Mandi. I can't say that I know how you feel, because I have never lost a pet before, but I can imagine needing a ton of support to get through. I'm just a PM away if you need to chat. :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have this picture engraved in a gold necklace. my dad got it for me for christmas, i cried so so hard. she was put down december3rd and i wasn't ready to see that present. i wore it all the time but i have only worn it a few times lately. i don't want it to be ruined or anything, plus it has been hard to look at it lately.

thanks everyone for all your support.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ilovesadie said:
They are beautiful! What a great pic of your girls! I would cherish that one too!

HEY! - just noticed you changed your name...seems like everyone's changing their usernames lately! I'm getting confused! :wink:
yeah my daughter didn't like being called puppet anymore :( so i had a name change.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts