Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
OMG!!! How cute! Yes there really can be that much size difference. :) Ernie is just a little peanut at 4 lbs but his full sister is like 9 lbs full grown. She was huge when we first saw her. LOL

The papa is absolutely stunning. I love him.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Om my what a size difference, You should of seen the difference between the runt and the biggest of my mums staffordshire bull terriers litter!
Her dad Is gorgeous you can see what she will be like :)
do you have a pic of her mum id love to see it :D

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
my raven is really half the size of her sister which the mil has
your willow and her brother are gorgeous and you can definally see willow in the father

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Awwwww that is so cute! :D:D:D
yeah the size thing can be so wierd :lol: my Max is pretty big, but his brother who lives in our street from the same litter can fit in a slipper! :lol: :lol: lol!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
by the way, what colour is willow/her dad? i've never seen anything like it! it's gorgeous! :D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Almost looks as though the dad has a bit of a brindle coat? He is a stunner!

The sister that was left in Yoshis litter was at least twice the size of he and his brother.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I know it is funny my Buster is 8 ib and his mom 4 dad 3.5 brother 5 ,brother 4 and sister 3 but I just had to have my buster you see I like his personality when we got him the man said he was shocked that i picked him he thought I would want the small one but size did not matter to me I just love him my Friend took the sister and my sister in law the other 2 boys I just loved my Buster he was so fat and sweet well he still is sweet not fat but a big boy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts