Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My neighbor has 2 giant turtles! They're awesome! I could have watched this big guy, Spike, and Corona for hours! It was hard to get a good pic, but they were very interested in each other! Corona even "barked" a bit! I say that lightly as her bark is equivalent to a mouse squeak, but she never barks and was trying to talk to the turtle. But then it would move and she would freak out! It was hillarious! Amazing, cheap entertainment at its finest!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Wow, thanks for sharing. That is something I wouldn't be able see a neighbor have as a pet. I bet in no time ,Corona won't even be bothered by her neighbor.

·
Registered
136 Posts
My neighbor has 2 giant turtles! They're awesome! I could have watched this big guy, Spike, and Corona for hours! It was hard to get a good pic, but they were very interested in each other! Corona even "barked" a bit! I say that lightly as her bark is equivalent to a mouse squeak, but she never barks and was trying to talk to the turtle. But then it would move and she would freak out! It was hillarious! Amazing, cheap entertainment at its finest!
Loool. I can imagine this in my head. :laughing5::laughing5:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I agree - A W E S O M E picture!!! I LOVE it!!! x x x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts