Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's darling!! And look at that beautiful white face with NO tear staining! Yay!

·
Registered
30 Posts
arrrr so cute!! wish tipsy was so easy, im a dog groomer and tipsy is the only one of my chi's, and other dogs infact, that i ever had that actually doesnt want to be fussed over!! Shes more of a tomboy then my shih tzu mister rex!! lol x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So funny! :lol: I love his little face. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
awww! let's see the finished product :D
Ha ha well, momma learned a new lesson last night. Even though you can blow dry long coat puppies against the grain of the fur, you should NOT do that with a pup whose coat has started to grow out LOL. He looked like a crabby dinosaur with three big tufts of fur standing straight up on his back. We nearly died laughing. Its settled down a bit today though so I'll try to snap a few pics. I had no idea the fur would just stay standing up like he had 3 massive cow licks on his back ... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The weird part is he genuinely likes it. I think he was bored though. When I blow my hair he runs up and jumps on my leg trying to get me to give him a little blow of warm air! He is FEARLESS so things that make loud noises like the vacuum or a blow dryer that most dogs really don't like, he thinks are just a game. He definitely has a great temperament and I feel like its something the breed needs! But that has nothing to do w/ this post lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts