Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why do chis like to chew on hair? like my hair...every chance he can get he will try to chew up my hair. a couple times i tried letting him know that it "hurts" lmaoooo but its a no go, he would keep on chewing and licking haha...just curious as to why hair would be so much tasy and fun....sheesh how weird are our furry kids! pretty soon i'll have bald spots like him hahaha :(

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Bella loves to lick and chew on my hair!! I wouldn't think it would taste good, but who knows! There are just some things she does that I will never know why..Haha
LOL yea i know...it wouldn't taste good to me! so many things they chew on for no reason o_o;;

·
Registered
657 Posts
mabye your shampoo or cond. smells interesting.. our mabye yor natural hair oils. they do still have good canine senses ua know!;P

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I'm so glad you posted this. Daisy is constantly getting pulled of mine and my daughters hair. I keep sweeping the floor coz i am moulting lol but she found a couple of strands and i didn't notice and she passed it this morning. Totally gross

1 - 6 of 6 Posts