Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do dogs get hairballs too? Sometimes it sounds like Seiah is trying to clear his throat of something. and I was wondering if that was what he was doing.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
:roll: hairballs i don't know........

but cosmo eats a lot of my hair...i see it in his poo .......sometimes he's running with a little poo on a piece of hair that's still stuck is his *ss :? happened 3 times already ...tssk tskk :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
:roll: hairballs i don't know........

but cosmo eats a lot of my hair...i see it in his poo .......sometimes he's running with a little poo on a piece of hair that's still stuck is his *ss :? happened 3 times already ...tssk tskk :D

kisses nat
LOL....Gizmo eats my hair too?? what's up with that? Then I hear him hacking in the corner... :roll:

My hair gets EVERYWHERE though...sigh' Hazards of having long hair... but I suppose it bothers them, swallowing a hair can;t be too appetizing... :shock:

:wave:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeah... the hanging poo happens to both my girls all the time, they always eat Fallon's hair (Shih Tzu)....they even do it while the hair is still on her. :?
So i find myself running after them while their poo is haning from their behinds. :oops:

·
Registered
148 Posts
usmcjess said:
My vet tried to tell me that Dogs dont get hairballs cause they dont groom themselves :roll: . Whatever Yoda grooms himself all the freakin time.
Yeah....they do groom themselves....Chiquitita does it half of the day.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
i think i know what sound you mean, I think it might be a hair or dustie or something of the sort

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Daytona began having coughing fits or what i thought was choking turns out they all drink from the same bowl and if one has groomed and has hair in or on its mouth and it gets in the water he gets it inhis throat now i change the water constantly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts