Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I was searching the net on toltec art and came across the Techichi, I googled it as it's meant to be the chihuahua's ancestor and I came across this

http://www.geocities.com/xoloitzcuintles/techichistd.htm

But also I found lots of stuff on hairless chihuahua's anyone actually ever seen one of them? I originally thought it was just a Xolo (mexican hairless) but thats way too small

a photo I found

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK I keep reading now that bit bit Britney Spears's chi is hairless???? I am confused now :? my poor brain, last time I saw Bit Bit had fuzz well I think she did

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hairless

The first link in the picture on the left looks to me like a Chinese Crested?

Alot of people ask me if Yoshi is hairless and it does look that way in some pictures and from a distance but he isnt hairless, he has very fine, short hair that is the same color as his skin.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i remember reading about it in one of my chi - books .....mmm i have read again tonight ...but i thought the chihuahua was related to a hairless ancient dog?? from the azteks or something??

kisses nat

·
Registered
718 Posts
Weird...just the other day I was asked what kind of dog Diego was and I told the girl he was a chihuahua, and she replied, "oh, I thought chihuahuas were hairless." I just thought she was strange! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts