Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

MEET NINJA HE IS A 2 YEAR OLD BLUE FAWN MALE CHIHUAHUA. HE HAS ALOPECIA AND LOST ALL THE HAIR ON HIS UNDERBODY. HE GOT HIS NAME NINJA BECAUSE HE LOVES TO WALK AROUND ON HIS 2 BACK PAWS AND KARATE CHOP IN THE AIR LOL HE LIVES WITH 2 MASTIFFS AND 2 CHIHUAHUAS ONE IS HIS GF AND ONE HIS DAUGHTER. HIS DAUGHTER PRADA IS BLUE ALSO BUT DID NOT INHERIT HIS ALOPECIA. HIS ALOPECIA DIDN'T OCCUR UNTIL HE WAS OVER A YEAR OLD SO I DIDN'T KNOW OF THIS BEFORE I BRED HIM. HE IS FIXED NOW DON'T WORRY LOL HE IS MY FAVOURITE GUY IN THE WORLD WE ARE BESTFRIENDS AND HE IS MY SIAMESE TWIN LOL HE KEEPS WARM BY THE HUNDREDS OF SWEATERS AND JACKETS HE HAS AND HE ALSO SLEEPS ON MY LEGS UNDER MY BLANKETS AT NIGHT.

ps sorry for the caps just realized LOL

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw he is so cute.I love him.Thanks for posting pics.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Awe he is such a cutie.

I have 2 blue tris and they are half related brothers. And one has the color ALOPECIA. But only on his back and the back of his legs. But behind his neck and ears are nice thick long hair. Since he is meant to be a long. But his younger half brother is looking to be a nice long hair with no problems. :D

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww cool ciarra I didn't know you had two blues I would love to see them.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I think Ninja is beautiful!! I love all blue Chi's hairless or otherwise. His tummy looks so nice & soft. :) All your babies are gorgeous....

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone he has a daughter who is blue luckily she didn't inherit the alopecia her hair is thick like her moms I love all your chi's too I want them all hahah

1 - 20 of 21 Posts