Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone being?

I'm going to be Michelle Duggar if I can get that mullet thing that she wears. Otherwise, I'm going to be Anna Duggar :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Oh boy haha!

Not dressing up this year, i'm a little sour as I smashed my finger on wednesday and had it lanced this morning. I'll be sitting on the patio trick or treating the kids though, I love it when parents participate. I saw one of our neighbors playing with his son (maybe 2 y/o) in the yard in their matching costumes this morning, couldn't tell from a distance what they were but i'm sure i'll find out Sunday :]

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Now, do you have to be from Arkansas to know who Michelle Duggar even is??? or is their show that big? anyway pretty funny, are you gonna have a whole herd of kids with you?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
we dont really do Halloween in Australia but I look forward to all of your pics!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now, do you have to be from Arkansas to know who Michelle Duggar even is??? or is their show that big? anyway pretty funny, are you gonna have a whole herd of kids with you?
Well, I live in FL so I guess you don't have to be from Arkansas.

I didn't have kids with me. I ended up being Anna as my straight hair doesn't allow for Michelle's mullet :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Dont think im gonna be anyone, its been yearsss since i last been sumthin on haloween. Im just gonna bring dexter out with me to the bfs place dressed in his costume sice hes the one that brings all the attention neway haha :) hmmm now what should he go as...he has the tiger, bee, and cow costume to choose from. He doesnt mind the bee costume but everythin else he gives me emo eyes to haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts