Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided against getting actual costumes when I found these cute little dresses for only $7 each at Walmart:

Here is Chloe in hers:

Then here is Colette:

Well you said Smilez!

Fine, I’ll TRY and hold still, but this is the best you are going to get!

Chloe: “YIKES, I just saw a ghost on Colette!” Colette: “Where? WHERE? Mom get it off of me!”

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw they both look adorable! :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I wish the smiling picture was in focus a little better - maybe I can adjust the quality on my computer some when I get a chance.

btw our walmart doesn't have JACK! Apparently i will have to go to Cali if I want anything "cool" looking. :(
Usually the majority of my Walmarts in the area don't have a very great selection either, but I usually get pretty lucky at the one by my work so I am always going there on my lunch break. I bought these dresses the day before yesterday, but I had bought XXS for Chloe and XS for Colette and they were a little tight so I returned them yesterday and bought the next size up for each of them and when I went back I got VERY lucky because almost every single outfit was sold and they only had about 4 dresses left when the day before they must have had 10 in each size - luckily out of the four dresses the two that I needed were there waiting for me!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Omg! Chloe's smiling picture is hilarious! I love the captions, and your girls look adorable in their Halloween dresses. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts