Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Halloween Photos :) + video

Happy Halloween everyone!

I must say Prada is going barking mad with all the trick or treaters coming in our garden! haha
Prada was dressed as a witch and her costume has LED lights in it and it looks so cool in the dark (there's a video below)
Gucci was a little frog
And Coco is soooo tiny, the only costume that actually fit her was the Flintstones one I made myself LOL

This is a video (click the photo to play)
[URL=http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m548/guccigrande/?action=view&current=MVI_4328.mp4]
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m548/guccigrande/th_MVI_4328.jpg

·
Registered
659 Posts
I am sooooo jealous of you, your chis are stunning! Ive always wanted a pure white and chocolate chi but they are hard to find. I also hav always wanted a pom and yours is totally adorable, not fair :foxes15:! :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I am sooooo jealous of you, your chis are stunning! Ive always wanted a pure white and chocolate chi but they are hard to find. I also hav always wanted a pom and yours is totally adorable, not fair :foxes15:! :)
Thank you :)
Your baby is such a cutie pie too :D
She is so fluffy :p
I noticed you live in Ireland. If you ever do come over to the England I can give you the phone numbers for the breeders I got my chis from and who knows... maybe you'll get a playmate for your chi! hehe

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How incredibly cute!!! : )

·
Registered
659 Posts
Thank you :)
Your baby is such a cutie pie too :D
She is so fluffy :p
I noticed you live in Ireland. If you ever do come over to the England I can give you the phone numbers for the breeders I got my chis from and who knows... maybe you'll get a playmate for your chi! hehe
Awe thats so nice of u that wud be great, we actually might be in england in the future for my husbands work and if we are i would defo be interested! Where in england did u get them from? Your 3 dogs are the exactly wat im always llooking for!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts