Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chi pile up on poor Coop. They do that to him all day long.

How cute does he look as a piggy???

Sweet Fiona in her spider dress. She hates the camera.

The other piggy in our house of course, is Chloe.

Bumble Bee Lucy. My latest foster and she is crazy wild.

Sweet angel Coco.

Bad Lucy trying to rip her angel wing off.

Lily and Lucy were matching bumble bees.

Coop trick or treating.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so cute is Fiona a new one.I don't remeber her.They all are cute as alwalys

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Robin you must be reading my mind>>>I was thinking as I was browsing the forum that it had been a while since I saw your gorgeous fur kids. Fiona looks like she is doing great. Coco looks fabulous as always (kisses from Jasper:)Love the costumes...all of your babies are just beautiful. Thanks for posting.

BTW: I would be keeping your latest foster>>>she is adorable:p

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Very cute pics! Love the first one especially, so funny. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
OMG! Robin I have been waiting FOREVER for pics of your babies!! You did not disappoint! :)

That first pic of the Coop pile up is hilarious. What a sweet, sweet boy. I've missed him. I love his costume. What a doll. :)
The girls are looking gorgeous! Nothing has changed there! They're absolutely adorable in their costumes.

Was it a smooth introduction with Fiona and Lucy to the others? Your such a sweetheart to do fostering. I'm with your husband though, I couldn't give them up! I would not be a good foster mom. I'd turn into a chi hoarder real quick! Lol! Thank you for all the work you do. I know it's a labor of love. Hugs!

Love the pics! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh Robin it's so good to see these pics, it has been way too long!!
Coop is such a wee sweetheart, the pile up is so cute!
They all look so adorable in their costumes, and your new addition is a doll!
So lovely to see Fiona too, she is growing up beautifully!!
You must come on more and post lots more pics, have missed you hon. xxx

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
great, pics I especially love the chi pile up!!!!
Thank you so much. We've had as many as five on him at a time!!!
Aww so cute is Fiona a new one.I don't remeber her.They all are cute as alwalys
Thanks honey. Fiona is my rescue that I got about a year ago I guess. She's eight and I just didn't have the heart to re-home her. She is very skittish and takes her forever to warm up and she's doing great now and quite social.
coop must be very warm and snuggly :)
He was!!! :)))
Robin you must be reading my mind>>>I was thinking as I was browsing the forum that it had been a while since I saw your gorgeous fur kids. Fiona looks like she is doing great. Coco looks fabulous as always (kisses from Jasper:)Love the costumes...all of your babies are just beautiful. Thanks for posting.

BTW: I would be keeping your latest foster>>>she is adorable:p
Laura, I had to post these for you guys. I figured you'd see them on fb but am trying to pop in a bit more here. Fiona is thriving. She was such a skittish mess when I got her and only bonded with me. Now she'll let the kids pick her up and people that come over. It warms my heart to see the difference in her. If she had her choice, I think she'd rather be with just me and nobody else and no other dogs, lol. Coco is an angel and just perfect and that will never change. Lucy, our latest, I could have easily put into a good home. She is gorgeous and sweet but I am truly too old for puppies. Andrew got very attached to her and that was the problem with that situation. LOL. I am no longer bringing any fosters into our home but will still help them with all other areas. Kiss your babies for us and tell Ralph "hi". So glad to see yours are doing well. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
They are so cute, love the chi pile up, very cute.
Thank you!!!
awwww :love1: Love the chi pile!!! SO cute , and the costumes are wonderful!!
We had fun with the costumes. Thanks so much!!!
cute cute cute..all of them......miss piggy...hehehe
The pigs were hilarious Moni. OMG, we just laughed at them all day. Thanks girl!!!
Very cute pics! Love the first one especially, so funny. :)
Thank you. Awwwww, I laugh everytime I look at these pics!!! :)))
OMG! Robin I have been waiting FOREVER for pics of your babies!! You did not disappoint! :)

That first pic of the Coop pile up is hilarious. What a sweet, sweet boy. I've missed him. I love his costume. What a doll. :)
The girls are looking gorgeous! Nothing has changed there! They're absolutely adorable in their costumes.

Was it a smooth introduction with Fiona and Lucy to the others? Your such a sweetheart to do fostering. I'm with your husband though, I couldn't give them up! I would not be a good foster mom. I'd turn into a chi hoarder real quick! Lol! Thank you for all the work you do. I know it's a labor of love. Hugs!

Love the pics! :)
Hi sweetie, I knew you would be happy that I finally posted these pics!!! No, Fiona was anything but a smooth introduction. She was seven and wasn't treated all that well prior. She hid in a corner in Mackenzie's room for three days when we brought her home. She shook, was scared to death and wouldn't let anyone near her except me at times. I literally held her for a couple of weeks. Never put her down. Loved on her and formed the bond between her and I. Slowly, she started getting used to the other dogs. Now, she will always prefer me. She really won't go outside to potty without me but she'll stay in bed with Andrew in the morning now. She will let the kids and even our friends that come over hold her and she even jumps up on people's laps. It is amazing the transformation that she has made before our very eyes. If you reach down to her, unless it's me, she still runs away. If you sit and let her come to you, she will recognize if you are an animal lover and head over and check you out. She's a sweetheart and was worth all the time. After all that though, I could have never placed her anywhere else.

Lucy was easy. She's a pup and is crazy and wild. She came here and just fit right in. Loves the other pups, made herself at home. She's very loving and sweet but I mean CRAZY!!! She loves the action. Thanks for your sweet words Lisa. I will never give up helping my rescue. It warms my heart, I'll just leave the fostering to the others, LOL. Kiss those gorgeous babies for me!!! So glad to be chatting with you again, have really missed you.
Ness♥Bella;778951 said:
Love the Chi Pile!
LOL. Thanks. I'll try to grab one when they are all on there. It's pretty funny.
Oh Robin it's so good to see these pics, it has been way too long!!
Coop is such a wee sweetheart, the pile up is so cute!
They all look so adorable in their costumes, and your new addition is a doll!
So lovely to see Fiona too, she is growing up beautifully!!
You must come on more and post lots more pics, have missed you hon. xxx
Terri honey, hello!!! I know I waited a long time to post pics but I do pop on here and there. Your clan is gorgeous!!! I hope they are all doing great. We had great fun with the halloween costumes. Kenz and I bought them the day before for like three bucks a piece. She is my best dog helper. Kiss your angels for me honey. Have missed you too that's why I got back on here so I could see some of my girlfriends. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
139 Posts
OMG!!!!!! I nearly died when I saw your doggie in the BEE COSTUME!!!! :blob5: I am obsessed with bees and everything bee related. I seriously NEED to get a bee costume for my pup. It's just too awesome. LOL.

Thanks for sharing the pix! Love all the costumes. The piggy ones are super adorable too! You have beautiful animals! :love4:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Aw Robin! Such great pics! I have missed seeing pics of your lovely pups and girls too. :) Everyone looks gorgeous!!! So happy to see these pics. The first one of Coop and his 'blankets' is adorable. What a guy! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OMG!!!!!! I nearly died when I saw your doggie in the BEE COSTUME!!!! :blob5: I am obsessed with bees and everything bee related. I seriously NEED to get a bee costume for my pup. It's just too awesome. LOL.

Thanks for sharing the pix! Love all the costumes. The piggy ones are super adorable too! You have beautiful animals! :love4:
Awww, thanks so much. Those bee costumes are awesome. Three bucks the day before Halloween!!!
Hi Stranger! So nice to see your crew again, they are as sweet as ever. Frankie and Ben say hello to all!!!!!
We say hello back honey. Miss you and the boys. Kiss them for us, please???
O M Goodness! They are so darn cute. Poor ole Coop, I think you should give him to me and I'll give you Charlene! lol Just kidding.
LOL, a nice trade with our troublemakers huh??? Sounds perfect!!!
aww they all look adorable ! x x
Thank you so much.
Aw Robin! Such great pics! I have missed seeing pics of your lovely pups and girls too. :) Everyone looks gorgeous!!! So happy to see these pics. The first one of Coop and his 'blankets' is adorable. What a guy! :)
Awwwww Tracy, I knew you'd like them. We had fun and I'm so glad I took the time to post them. xoxoxo

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg how did i miss this!!! coop u are so cuteeeee! poor you though getting piled up by chis! looks like u dont mind tho! hehe love the other attires on the cuties too! did coop gettin anythin good for halloween while trick o treatin? :albino:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts